Home There are 100 products.
- Categories: All
- Artist: Alessandro Denabian - Quartetto Delfico
- Artist: Alessandro Tampieri & Giorgio Dellarole
- Artist: Alexei Lubimov
- Artist: Alexei Lubimov - Alexei Grotz
- Artist: Alice Foccroulle
- Artist: Anaïs Chen
- Artist: Andrássy Trio
- Artist: Apollo Ensemble
- Artist: Aurélien Delage
- Artist: Bruce Dickey
- Artist: Bruce Dickey Hana Blažíková
- Artist: Calamus Consort
- Artist: Cantilena Antiqua/ Stefano Albarello
- Artist: Capilla Flamenca - more Maiorum - Piffaro - Trigon
- Artist: Cappella Estense - Maximliano Segura Sánchez - Cristina Grifone - Panos Iliopoulos
- Artist: Christophe Coin
- Artist: Controcorrente Orchestra
- Artist: Dominik Wörner - il Gardellino
- Artist: Duilio Galfetti & Luca Pianca
- Artist: Elinor Frey
- Artist: Enrico Onofri
- Artist: Ensemble Biscantores
- Artist: Ensemble Européen William Byrd - Graham O'Reilly
- Artist: Ensemble européen William Byrd; dir. by Graham O'Reilly
- Artist: Flanders Recorder Quartet
- Artist: Georg Nigl
- Artist: Guy Penson
- Artist: I Fedeli - Josué Mélendez
- Artist: I SOLISTI
- Artist: Il Gardellino
- Artist: Inês d'Avena
- Artist: Jan De Winne
- Artist: José Pizarro
- Artist: Jovanka Marville
- Artist: LUCA GIARDINI and FILIPPO PANTIERI
- Artist: La Divina Armonia
- Artist: Lambert Colson & inAlto - Bernard Foccroulle
- Artist: Linda Nicholson
- Artist: Liuwe Tamminga
- Artist: Lorenzo Ghielmi
- Artist: Lydia Maria Blank
- Artist: Marco Testori
- Artist: Marco Testori - Davide Pozzi
- Artist: Margret Koll and Luca Pianca
- Artist: Martha Cook
- Artist: Mensa Sonora - Gabriel Grosbard
- Artist: Michel Kiener
- Artist: Nicolau De Figueiredo
- Artist: OBS
- Artist: OXALYS
- Artist: Octophoros
- Artist: Oxalys & Dietrich Henschel
- Artist: Oxalys - Toon Fret - Nathalie Lefèvre
- Artist: Oxalys ensemble
- Artist: Paul Dombrecht
- Artist: Peter Kooij
- Artist: Piet Kuijken on Pianoforte J.B. Streicher N° 6680 (1868)
- Artist: Riccardo Minasi
- Artist: Sergei Istomin & Viviana Sofronitski
- Artist: Stefano Marcocchi and Simone Laghi
- Artist: Sungyun Cho
- Artist: Sunyun Cho
- Artist: Tasto Solo - Guillermo Perez
- Artist: Tasto Solo - Guillermo Perez - diapason d'or!
- Artist: Tasto Solo Guillermo Perez/DIAPASON D'OR!
- Artist: Vittorio Ghielmi
- Artist: Xavier Diaz-Latorre
- Artist: Xavier Dìaz Latorre
- Artist: il Gardellino & Arthur Schoonderwoerd
The Partitas are the first work for harpsichord published by Johann Sebastian Bach. Between 1726 and 1730, the partitas were published separately, one per year, before being brought together in a single collection in 1731. Shortly after his appointment of Cantor of the Leipzig Thomaskirche, Bach decided to devote his Opus I to a fashionable genre: the harpsichord suite, a series of dances of...
Deep remorse and the longing for divine redemption are two of the central topics in the cantatas of Northern German Baroque composers. Griet De Geyter and Il Gardellino have selected three exemplary works in this genre by Dieterich Buxtehude, Georg Philipp Telemann and Johann Sebastian Bach, giving special emphasis to the clearly led voice and striking expressivity of the young Belgian soprano....
Sebastian Bach composed many works for violin (besides the pieces for organ and harpsichord, the two instruments he mainly played). He had learned to play the violin as a child and knew its characteristics perfectly well. Unfortunately, the manuscripts of many of his compositions were lost after his death: the three sonatas for violin and basso continuo BWV 1021, 1023 and 1024 are today a small...
Symphonies of Bach’s Sons by the Controcorrente Orchestra: a new dynamic Italian Baroque Orchestra makes its debut with not mainstream symphonies! As the name indicates, they choose to swim against the current and explore hidden gems of the repertoire. But not only are they original, young, and full of dynamic energy, but the result is also simply stunningly good and makes this music come alive...
During the four years between 1750 and 1753, Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach composed three concertos for the violoncello with strings and basso continuo. The A minor concerto (Wq.170/H.432) and the B- flat major concerto (Wq.171/H.436), were written in Berlin in 1750 and 1751, respectively, while the A major concerto (Wq.172/H.439) is dated 1753 in Potsdam
Johann Sebastian Bach’s Sei Solo for unaccompanied violin figure amongst the baroque works on which the performance traditions of the 19th and 20th centuries weigh most heavily. Rediscovered halfway through the 19th century after having been forgotten for more than a century, these works quickly entered the repertoire of works performed by violinists during the Romantic period: from that moment...
The concertos for oboe and strings Wq 164 and 165 are transcriptions of harpsichord concertos which Bach made in Berlin in 1765: they were very probably performed at a private concert at the court of Frederick the great, which counted a number of excellent oboist among its musicians, like Joachim Wilhelm Dobbert and Johann Christina Jacobi: Bach adapted the harpsichord scores particularly well...
Lorenzo Ghielmi performs the Leipzich ChoralesBWV 651–668, which are a set of chorale preludes for organ prepared by Johann Sebastian Bach in Leipzig in his final decade (1740–1750), from earlier works composed in Weimar, where he was court organist. The works form an encyclopaedic collection of large-scale chorale preludes, in a variety of styles harking back to the previous century, that Bach...
Works by Johann Walter, Hans Buchner, Josquin Desprez, Nicolaus Cracoviensis, Heinrich Finck, Nicolaus Cracoviensis, Heinrich Isaac, Tylman Susato and from the Cracow Tablature, the Tablature of Joannes de Lyublyn, the Oldenburg Tablature, the Buxheim Organ Book and the Adam Ileborgh Tablature. In the German village of Rysum, in East Frisia, a precious instrument is preserved: an ancient organ,...
World Premiere recording of the Six Sonatas for harpsichord with violin accompaniment of Cirri. Ignazio Cirri was maestro di cappella from 1759 at the Cathedral of Santa Croce, now the Duomo in Forlì. In that same year he was granted entrance to the Philharmonic Academy in Bologna. It is not certain whether his teachers included Giovanni Battista Martini who was only five years older. It is...
Orquesta Barroca de Sevilla, Diego Fasolis, Maria Espada, José Hernàndez Pastor with Andalusian Baroque Cantatas from Iribarren and Torrens.
Artist(s):il Gardellino & Arthur Schoonderwoerd Composer:Ludwig van Beethoven
Just like most German composers of his time, Telemann was very well acquainted with the stylistic developments in the other European countries, Italy and France in particular, and in his own compositions he assimilated the various national styles: the Lully Ouverture, the stylized French dances and the Italian trio sonata and concerto. Telemann’s contribution to these forms and genres was...
Artist(s):Sergei Istomin & Viviana Sofronitski Composer:Felix Mendelssohn
Artist(s):Liuwe Tamminga Composer:
The prodigious flowering of musical culture in the Imperial Court of Vienna in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries is undoubtedly a phenomenon unique in the history of the city: four successive emperors were themselves in their leisure time active musicians, and also enjoyed an excellent reputation as composers! This Cd shows us their musical world, with music both by the emperors and by...